A slice of summer: No-bake fresh and easy peach pie using just 3-ingredients – including fresh peaches – nestled in a graham cracker crust.
Make a pie. Share it. Make a friend.
Years ago, I made this Fresh and Easy Peach Pie for a new neighbor on my street. We became fast friends. I’ve vowed many times since to ‘make more pie.’
Pie makes people happy. And it’s not just me who thinks so. I recently read the blog of a smart woman who made a whole pie a day; she gave them to friends, supermarket employees and even sad people on the street. Now that’s something to aspire too!
Even if I still haven’t gotten the pie crust thing quite perfected.
Which is why this pie is so perfect: It’s nestled inside a homemade graham cracker crust – which I find way easier than rolled pastry crusts. And having made many, many graham cracker crusts – this one from Cooking Light turns out best: It’s not crumbly, not sticky to work with, and has no-added-sugar.
And my super easy, fresh peach pie filling is pure summer pleasure. It is:
- Filled with fresh peaches
- Low sugar
- Just THREE ingredients
Just 3 ingredients: How to Make Fresh and Easy Peach Pie via @TspCurry Click To TweetThis pie is guaranteed to make people happy – at least 6-8 people – depending on how you slice your pie.Print
Fresh and Easy Peach Pie
A slice of summer: 3-ingredient, no-bake peach pie using fresh peaches in a graham cracker crust.
- Yield: 8 slices 1x
- Homemade graham cracker crust (I used Graham Cracker Crust from Cooking Light Magazine)
- 6 cups sliced peaches (unpeeled) – about 6-7 large peaches
- 1/2 cup sugar (add a bit more if your peaches aren’t super sweet)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Prepare graham cracker crust according to recipe instructions.
- For filling, puree 1 heaping cup peaches and 1/2 cup water in blender. Then add water to blender until puree equals 1 1/2 cups.
- In a medium saucepan, stir together sugar and cornstarch; mix in blended peach puree. Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly. Cook, stirring 2 minutes more. Cool 10 minutes without stirring.
- Spread about 1/3 cup peach puree over bottom of pie crust. Arrange remaining sliced peaches in circular pattern around bottom of pie crust. Carefully spoon remaining puree over fruit covering each piece. Chill 1-2 hours.
Do you make pie? Have you mastered the pastry pie crust?