- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons cool water
- Flavorings if desired: 1/4 teaspoon vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat (2%) milk, almond or soy milk bevererages
- several ice cubes
- To a large bowl, add the sugar, coffee, and water. Whisk briskly with a wire whisk, milk frother or electric beaters into a thick foam. Using a whisk will only take about 3 minutes.
- Pour the milk into a glass and add the ice. Carefully spoon the whipped coffee over the milk.