- 1 cup farro, such as Tuscan Fields
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2/3 cups light coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2/3 cup chopped mango
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar, maple syrup or honey
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- In a medium pot, add farro, water and coconut milk; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, stir, add nutmeg and let simmer for 18 minutes or until farro is plump.
- Remove from heat and mix in mango, shredded coconut, brown sugar and almond extract.
- Serve warm with an extra splash of coconut milk, if desired.