- 4 pieces whole-wheat naan bread
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Greek style vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Wrap naan in aluminum foil and heat in oven for 5 minutes until warm.
- While naan is heating, whip the cream with an electric beater until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in yogurt.
- To arrange pizzas, spread whipped cream/yogurt mixture over each naan. Arrange sliced strawberries on top. Sprinkle with fresh mint and drizzle with honey. Cut each naan in half and serve.