Strawberries & Cream Crunch Parfaits
- 3/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese (or reduced fat cream cheese)
- 2 tablespoons nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup low fat granola
- 2 tablespoons fresh whipped cream
- Mint for garnish
- In a parfait or tall glass, layer 1/4 cup strawberries.
- In a small bowl, mix together mascarpone and yogurt. Spoon half of mixture onto strawberries in glass.
- Layer with 2 tablespoons of granola.
- Repeat with another 1/4 cup layer of strawberries, the remaining cheese/yogurt mixture and remaining granola.
- Top with remaining strawberries and dollop with whipped cream.
- Garnish with mint, if desired, and serve immediately.