- 1 pound frozen shrimp, shelled and tails removed, thawed
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons Marie’s Market Reserve Caramelized Onion and Sesame Seed Dressing, divided
- 2 large or 3 small zucchini (14 to 16 ounces total)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ chopped fresh parsley or chives (or a combination of both)
- In a large bowl, toss the shrimp with 2 tablespoons of Marie’s dressing. Let sit as you prepare the zucchini.
- To make the zucchini noodles, use a spiralizer or box grater holding the zucchini at 45° angle against the largest grater holes. Slowly slide the zucchini down lengthwise to make long noodles. Place the zucchini noodles in a large bowl and toss with the salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat coated with cooking spray. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring a few times, for about 4 to 5 minutes, until they just turn pink and start to curl up. Remove the shrimp from the skillet.
- Place the skillet back on the heat and add the olive oil. Once the oil is heated, add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Add the zucchini noodles and cook, stirring occasionally with tongs, until the noodles have softened, about 5 minutes. Add the shrimp back to the skillet along with the remaining ¼ cup Marie’s dressing. Using tongs, toss all the ingredients together and cook until heated through, about 1 minute. Remove from the heat, sprinkle with the chopped herbs, and serve.