- 1/2 cup butternut squash, spaghetti squash or acorn squash seeds
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together oil, sugar, cinnamon and cayenne pepper. Add the seeds and toss well. Evenly spread seeds out on tray.
- Roast for about 15 – 20 minutes, stirring a few times (keep a close eye on them as they can burn quickly.)
- Cool and serve.