- 6 (6-inch) white corn tortillas
- 1 (10-ounce) container Roasted Red Pepper Sabra Hummus
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup canned tomatoes with green chilies (from a 14.5-ounce can) use the rest for another use
- 1 (10-ounce) can chicken, drained, rinsed and shredded (6 ounces shredded cooked chicken)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Optional: Fresh chopped cilantro and chives
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Stack up the tortillas and wrap them in about 4 damp paper towels; microwave for about 30 seconds until just warm. (This step will keep the tortillas from breaking when pushing into the muffin tins.
- Cut each tortilla into 4 even pieces. Place 2 pieces into each muffin tin to form a cup. Bake for 8 minutes until beginning to harden.
- While tortillas bake, in a large bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients, except cheese.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the chicken mixture into the hot tortilla cups until the muffin cups are full. Evenly sprinkle the cheese over the top of the chicken cups.
- Bake 10 minutes until hot and the cheese is melted. Serve with cilantro and chives if desired.