- 5 pieces whole wheat or whole grain bread
- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted
- 1/3 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Aged balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 2 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Ground ginger powder
- 1/3 cup sliced mango
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup sliced apricots
- 1 sprig of rosemary leaves
- Black pepper
- 1/3 cup sliced peaches
- 1 sprig of thyme leaves
- Toast bread.
- Scoop out avocado into a large bowl, Mash with a fork.
- Spread avocado evenly over each piece of toast.
- To assemble strawberry avocado toast, place strawberries on one piece of toast and top with basil leaves and a drizzle of balsamic.
- To assemble blueberry avocado toast, place blueberries on one piece of toast and top with mint leaves and a shake of ginger powder.
- To assemble mango avocado toast, place mango on one piece of toast and top with coconut and a drizzle of Sriracha.
- To assemble apricot avocado toast, place apricots on one piece of toast and top with rosemary and shake of black pepper.
- To assemble peach avocado toast, place peaches on one piece of toast and top with thyme and a drizzle of honey.
- Carefully cut each piece of toast into four triangles using a pizza cutter. Serve immediately.