- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise (Hellman’s is gluten free)
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Breton Gluten Free Herb and Garlic crackers, (about 20 crackers)
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cube-like pieces
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the first five ingredients.
- Place ONLY 3/4 cup of the crushed crackers in a gallon-sized zip-top plastic bag.
- Add HALF of the chicken cubes to the mayonnaise mixture and toss gently. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken to the zip-top bag and shake to coat all pieces of chicken. Remove the chicken and place on a prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining chicken and crushed crackers.
- Bake at for 8-10 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink and crackers are beginning to turn golden.