- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 large apple, cored, chopped (unpeeled,) about 1 1/2 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans, roughly chopped
- 1–2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Delicious garnishes: pomegranate seeds, Homemade Whole Wheat Panko Breadcrumbs
- Spray inside of slow cooker crock with cooking spray.
- Combine Brussels sprouts, oil, apple, salt and pepper in crock; stir to combine. Cook on high for 1 hour (or I’m guessing here: on LOW about 2-3 hours).
- Remove cover and sprinkle with pecans and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Add optional garnishes after spooning into serving dish.