- 1 large eggplant (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- 3–4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Pierce eggplant several times with a fork; place on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 45 minutes or until tender. Cut eggplant in half. Scoop out pulp and roughly chop; discard skins.
- Place eggplant and remaining ingredients in a food processor; pulse until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Serving Size: 2-3 tablespoons