Holiday Pistachio & Cherry Biscotti – The Recipe ReDux
- Yield: 2 dozen biscotti 1x
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Monk Fruit In The Raw
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspon salt
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix together flours, Monk Fruit in The Raw, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Mix canola oil, water, eggs, vanilla extract, dried cherries and pistachios until dough starts to come together. Divide the dough in half.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough into a 12-inch long x 2-inch wide x 1/4-inch thick log. Repeat with other dough half.
- Place logs onto a greased cookie tray and bake for 25-30 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and transfer logs to rack. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife and cutting board, slice logs into 1/2-inch wide cookies.
- Place back on cookie tray and bake for 15 more minutes, turning cookies over half way through baking.
- Remove from oven and place on racks.