- 3 tablespoons olive oil or canola oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1/2 lemon)
- Salt & pepper
- 1 pound bite-sized chicken thigh pieces (uncooked)
- 1 pound California Table Grapes (any color)
- 8–10 rosemary sprigs (for skewers) or metal skewers or water-soaked bamboo skewers
- In a small bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons oil, chopped rosemary, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pour into large plastic bag or bowl.
- Add chicken and shake until completely coated. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes – 1 hour (or even 5 minutes like I did because I was pressed for time!)
- Add the grapes to the marinade the last 5 minutes of marinading time.
- Thread pieces of chicken alternately with grapes on each rosemary sprig or skewer. Discard marinade.
- On a grill pan over medium heat, heat remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Place 3-4 skewers at a time on hot pan. Cook 3 minutes per side. Repeat until all skewers have been cooked.