- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus, washed and trimmed
- 2 garlic scapes, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces Israeli couscous or farro
- 4 ounces Cabot Garlic & Herb Cheddar, shaved
- Place baking sheet in oven and preheat to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, toss together asparagus, garlic scapes, oil, pepper and salt. Add to baking sheet and roast for 8 – 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven and set aside.
- While asparagus is cooking, cook Israeli couscous according to package.
- When couscous is done, toss with roasted asparagus and cheese. Serve immediately.