Easy homemade baked Crunchy Fish Sticks with Lemon Basil Dip have amazing flavor – but with only 4 ingredients. Dinner on the table in no time with our no-mess Healthy Kitchen Hack for breading the fish.
- 4 fillets tilapia (about 14 oz)
- 1/2 cup Marie’s Market Reserve Meyer Lemon Basil Dressing, divided
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Pre-heat the oven to 400-degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Slice the fish into fish sticks, about 3/4-inch thick, 3/4-inch wide, and 3 inches long. Place the fish in a large bowl.
- Pour 1/4-cup of the dressing over the fish and using a fork, toss gently to coat. Set aside.
- Chop the almonds finely (or pulse in a mini food processor).
- Place panko and almonds in a large gallon-sized zip-top plastic bag. Using a fork, transfer the fish to the plastic bag. Seal the bag. Shake the bag gently to coat the fish.
- Place the fish on the baking sheet and bake for 6 minutes. Check the fish and bake 1 to 2 minutes more until the fish just begins to flake. Do not overbake. Serve with the remaining dressing as a dip.