Easy-to-make appetizer: mini fig and goat cheese salads on top of Breton crackers.
- 16 Breton Artisanal Sweet Potato and Ancient Grains crackers
- 4 large pieces of Romaine lettuce, ripped into fourths
- 4 ounces spreadable goat cheese
- 8 dried or fresh figs, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Cracked black pepper, optional
To assemble, place a piece of lettuce on each cracker. Gently spread goat cheese over each piece of lettuce. Top with a fig half and place all crackers on serving tray. Drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with black pepper if desired. Serve immediately.