Broccoli Carrot Raisin Slaw
- Yield: 8 - 10 servings 1x
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (340 g) bag broccoli slaw
- 1 (10 ounces) bag shredded carrots
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup finely sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, syrup, garlic, orange zest, pepper and salt.
- In a large bowl, mix together broccoli, carrots, raisins and onion. Pour dressing over slaw and toss until thoroughly mixed. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Right before serving, mix in pecans and sunflower seeds.