Enjoy the flavor of dessert at breakfast with this healthy version of peach crisp for one featuring oats, greek yogurt and ground flaxseed.
- 1 medium peach, pitted and chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons quick 1-minute oats (I used Quaker)
- 2 tablespoons granola (I used KIND Fruit & Oat Clusters)
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 ounces nonfat Greek yogurt, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together peach and honey. Place in 4 or 5-inch ramekin.
- In same bowl, mix together oats, granola, flaxseed, brown sugar and 1 tablespoon yogurt. Spoon on top of peaches.
- Bake for 12 -15 minutes or until crumble is golden brown. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Spoon remaining yogurt on top of peach crisp before serving.