- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 2/3 cups low fat or nonfat milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract (or 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- 2/3 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup of frozen or fresh berries
- Fresh berries for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together bananas, milk, egg, honey and almond extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, baking powder and salt.
- Pour into banana mixture and stir well. Fold in berries.
- Spray 4 (5 ounce) ramekins with cooking spray. Place ramekins on a baking sheet. Pour mixture into each ramekin. Bake for 40 – 45 minutes or until centers test clean.
- Let cool about 15 minutes before serving. Top with fresh berries, if desired.