Easy dressing to perk up any plate of veggies. Your kids may even like it better than Ranch dressing!
- 1 (8-ounce bottle) POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive
- Optional: Salt to taste
- Pour pomegranate juice into a pot. Bring just to a boil, uncovered. Turn heat down to medium-low. Simmer for about 15 minutes until juice has reduced by more than a half, to about 1/3 cup. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Whisk in mustard and olive oil, and optional salt and pepper. (I didn’t use salt in the dressing, but did add a bit of salt to veggies when served.)
This dressing was delicious served over the pictured salad of baby spinach, arugula, roasted pistachios, Halo mandarin oranges and soft Pecorino cheese (crumbled Cheddar would also be delicious.)