- 1 (10 x 14-inch) sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 (10-ounce) container Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large yellow squash
- 2 large carrots, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan or Pecorino cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out puff pastry into 13 x 17-inch rectangle.
- Coat 9 x 13-inch sheet pan with cooking spray. Place puff pastry in sheet pan, pressing dough up the sides of the pan.
- With a fork, prick the dough across the entire pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- To prep vegetables, either peel into thin long strips (about 4 – 5-inches) with a mandoline, a spiralizer (using straight/accordion blade) or a vegetable peeler.
- Gently spread Sabra hummus over the baked pastry.
- Take each veggie strip and roll into a rose shape. Press into the hummus, making rows of vegetable “roses.”
- Brush the veggie roses with olive oil.
- Sprinkle thyme, black pepper and cheese over top.
- Bake for another 15 minutes. Remove from oven and using a pizza cutter, cut into 30 squares. Serve immediately.