- 2 pound panettone
- 4 cups light eggnog ice cream, softened
- Cut the top off of the panettone bread, about 2 inches from the top. Do not discard.
- Hollow out the inside of the panettone, about an inch from the bottom and the sides. (Save the scooped out bread for another use like bread pudding or toasted croutons.)
- Scoop ice cream into hollowed out part of panettone, patting down until filled to the top.
- Replace bread top.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and store in freezer for 2 hours or until ready to serve. (Let sit at room temperture for 10 minutes before slicing.)