Give your Thanksgiving leftovers a Tex-Mex twist with these yummy enchiladas stuffed with turkey, cranberry sauce, rice stuffing and pepper jack cheese.
- 1 cup cranberry sauce (I used Ginger Cranberry Sauce)
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 cups cubed or shredded cooked turkey
- 1 cup rice stuffing (I used Wild Rice Stuffing with Dried Cherries & Pecans)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 14 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together cranberry sauce and yogurt. Scoop half of the mixture into a small bowl and save to use to top enchiladas.
- Into the same large bowl, add turkey, rice, cumin, scallions and 1/2 cup cheese to the cranberry yogurt; mix well.
- Stuff each tortilla with about 3 tablespoons of the mixture, wrap tightly and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Spread remaining cranberry yogurt mixture over top tortillas. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake, uncovered, for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Adapted from Cinnamon Freud’s Thanksiladas