- 3 large cucumbers, peeled
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Cut cucumbers into ribbons using a spiralizer or a vegetable peeler. Place in a colander and drain for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together fish sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic, lime juice and crushed red pepper.
- Place cucumbers in a serving bowl and toss with sauce. (At this point you can refrigerator until ready to serve.)
- Before serving, toss with cilantro and top with peanuts.