- ¾ cup diced cucumber, peeled and seeded (about 1 medium cucumber)
- ¼ cup cold water
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1–2 tablespoon agave syrup or honey
- 1 cup ice (approximation)
- 12 ounce seltzer or sparkling water
- Lime slices for garnish
- Edible orchids for garnish
- Cucumber slices for garnish
- Blend cucumber with water until smooth.
- Add lime juice, agave, and ice and blend until mixture becomes a slushy consistency. Add more agave for a sweeter drink.
- Pour approximately ¼ cup slushy mixture in serving glasses and top with seltzer.
- Garnish glasses with a lime slice and edible orchid. Float a cucumber slice.