- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 large broccoli heads with stems, thick skin peeled then chopped
- 8 ounces chopped mushrooms
- 1 ½ tablespoons canola oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ cup Wonderful Pistachios, shelled
- Chopped Italian parsley
- Lemon wedges
- 6 tablespoons Wonderful Pistachios, shelled
- ½ cup water
- Juice from half of a lemon
- 3 tablespoons Greek-style yogurt or skyr
- ¼ cup Italian parsley
- In a medium pot, add quinoa and vegetable broth. Cook according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix together broccoli, mushrooms, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Spread onto a roasted pan coated with cooking spray.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes, stirring a few times.
- While vegetables are cooking, heat a large skillet over medium heat coated with cooking spray.
- Add shrimp and saute for about 5 minutes or until cooked through, stirring frequently.
- To make pistachio cream, add 6 tablespoons Wonderful Pistachios, water, lemon juice, yogurt and parsley to a high power blender or food processor. Process until smooth.
- To serve, divide the quinoa, broccoli, mushrooms and shrimp equally among four bowls.
- Add 2 tablespoons Wonderful Pistachios to each bowl.
- Serve with pistachio yogurt sauce, lemon wedges and Italian parsley on the side.