- 6 tablespoons melted butter, room temperature
- 2 Davidson’s Safest Choice Egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons fresh Meyer lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, halved
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
- 2 pounds fresh salmon fillet, cut into 6 pieces
- Baby kale
- Preheat broiler on HIGH.
- Combine butter and next 7 ingredients in a medium bowl. Blend together using an immersion blender until mixture comes together and turns pale yellow. Set aside.
- Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet. Broil on HIGH 6 inches from heat source for 7-8 minutes or until tops begin to brown; watch closely while cooking.
- Serve salmon with Hollandaise sauce and top with baby kale.