Yeast-free and easy as making muffins, you will be making this homemade bread way more often than St. Patrick’s Day! Sweet frozen raspberries make the bread beautiful – and yummy.
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed + 3 tablespoons warm water
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- 1 cup frozen raspberries (do not thaw)
- 1 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey
Do not thaw the raspberries before adding to the flour mixture.