Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt
No need to wait until Thanksgiving to enjoy pumpkin pie. Here’s a healthy version: pumpkin pie greek yogurt, great breakfast or snack!
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1 (15-ounce can) pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 cups Greek 2% yogurt (I use Fage)
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, sugar and spices. Add yogurt and fold in.
* To make smoothies, add 1 – 1 1/2 cups low fat milk.