- 20 mini potatoes that are about 1-inch in diameter (about 10 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- Optional toppings such as: roasted red pepper, pickled jalapeno slices, avocado, olives
- Heat oven to 425-degrees. Spray large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Make 4-5 vertical slices in each potato cutting almost all the way through the potato – but not quite.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and toss gently. Arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender – but not mushy. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Divide cottage cheese among potatoes. Top with toppings if desired.
- Serving Size: 10 potatoes