- 5 sheets graham crackers (4 crackers per sheet)
- 16 ounces mascarpone cheese (or Neufchatel cream cheese)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 6 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup canned light coconut milk
- In an 8 x 8-inch square pan, place graham crackers on bottom.
- In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, blend together mascarpone cheese, sugar and half (3 ounces) of the yogurt. Spread evenly over top of the graham crackers.
- In a blender, puree the rest of the yogurt, mango and coconut milk until smooth. Drizzle over top of mascarpone mixture. With a butter knife, gently swirl the mango puree into the mascarpone mixture.
- Cover with foil and chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours. When ready to serve, cut into squares.