- 2 (5-ounce) cans chicken breast meat, drained
- 4 ounces Neufchatel cheese
- 6 ounces Greek yogurt
- 1/4 – 1/3 cups Frank’s hot sauce
- 3 ounces blue cheese crumbles
- 3 ounces Monterey Jack or Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- Raw vegetables for dipping like baby carrots, celery sticks, pepper strips, broccoli florets, snow peas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, cream cheese, yogurt, hot sauce, blue cheese and 2 ounces of Monterey Jack cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread in a 1-quart baking dish and bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through and cheese on top is melted.
- Serve warm with raw vegetables for dipping.