- 48 ounces POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 16 ounces apple cider
- 8 ounces water
- 3 cinnamon sticks (or 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon)
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large navel orange, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup POM POM Fresh Pomegranate Arils
- Add POM Wonderful juice, apple cider, water, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger to a slow cooker. Cook on low heat for a few hours before serving (you can also do this on the stove.)
- Before serving, mix in vanilla extract and add orange slices.
- When serving, add a tablespoon of pomegranate arils to each cup.