- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup greek style nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 cups cranberries
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a bowl for a standing mixer (or bowl using hand mixer), whip together brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- Alternatively add flour mixture and yogurt to butter/sugar mixture, beating well until everything is mixed together.
- With a wooden spoon or spatula, mix in cranberries.
- Pour batter into a 10-inch tube cake pan or Bundt pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 40- 45 minutes or until cake tests clean.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove cake from pan to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Before slicing and serving, dust with powdered sugar, if desired.