Use your grill to make a quick, better-for-you banana dessert instead of s’mores.
- 4 ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter AND/OR 3 tablespoons mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Heat grill to medium high (or use a grill pan over medium high heat.)
- Lie banana on its side and cut a slit into the peel from top of the banana to the bottom (but do not cut all the way through.) Repeat with remaining bananas.
- Gently open up the peel and flesh.
- Spread peanut butter evenly into each banana and then stuff with marshmallows. (Note: you can use only peanut butter or only marshmallows if you prefer.)
- Add chocolate chips on top and firmly press into bananas.
- Place on grill and cover. Grill about 5 minutes or until peels turn black and bananas are soft and everything is melted.