Limeade meets sparkling water in this simple yet super refreshing drink
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Juice of 2 limes (about 2 tablespoons)
- 8 ounces of sparkling water, seltzer or club soda
- Fresh mint
- To make a simple syrup, add water and sugar to a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk and bring to a boil. Lower heat and cook until all sugar has dissolved (about 3 -5 minutes.) Let cool.
- In a tall glass, pour 2 tablespoons of simple syrup. (You can store the remaining syrup in your refrigerator for up to a month in a glass jar.)
- Add lime juice and water. Depending on your taste, add extra lime juice or seltzer.
- If desired, add fresh mint.
- Serving Size: 1 glass