Made with just 5 ingredients you probably have on hand – including the entire celery stalk – to help you avoid tossing those tasty celery leaves: Easy Italian Celery and Orange Salad.
- 3 stalks of celery, sliced diagonally, including leaves
- 2 oranges, peeled, sliced into rounds
- 1/4 cup green olives (any Italian, Greek or green olive) including 1 tablespoon olive juice
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place celery, oranges, olives, onions on a serving platter.
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, reserved olive juice and orange juice. Pour over salad. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
This salad makes about 6 cups of salad. To make less, use only 1 orange.
- Prep Time: 12 minutes