Easy rice bowl using healthy Tilapia Select Fillet in a pouch in less than 10 minutes.
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 pouch of Chicken of the Sea Tilapia Select Fillet in Yellow Curry Sauce.
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- 1 cup cooked hot brown rice
- Fresh mint (optional)
- 2 radishes, sliced (optional)
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a 10-inch non-stick skillet. Add carrot and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add peas and Tilapia. Add 1/4 cup warm water to Tilapia pouch and swish around to get all the yummy sauce and pour into pan. Add curry powder if desired. Cook until heated through and peas are thawed, about 3 minutes.
- Pour onto rice and if desired, top with mint and radishes.