- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/4 cups chopped onions
- 2 (8-ounce) packages button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 6 garlic cloves, minced and divided
- 1 cup reduced-sodium, fat-free chicken broth, divided
- 1/3 cup (3 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can 2% evaporated milk
- 1 cups 1% reduced-fat milk, divided
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon truffle oil
- 9 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add onions to pan; sauté 5 minutes. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; sauté 6 minutes or until mushrooms are browned. Add thyme and 3 garlic cloves; sauté 1 minute. Stir in 1/2 cup chicken broth; bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute or until liquid almost evaporates, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Remove from heat; stir in cream cheese.
- Heat a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add remaining 3 garlic cloves to pan; sauté 30 seconds. Add 1/2 cup chicken broth, evaporated milk, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper; bring to a boil. Combine remaining 1 cup milk and flour in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Add flour mixture to milk mixture, and simmer 2 minutes or until slightly thick, stirring constantly with a whisk. Remove from heat and stir in truffle oil.
- 5. Spoon 1/2 cup sauce into an 11 x 7-inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray, and top with 3 noodles. Spread half of mushroom mixture over noodles. Repeat layers, ending with remaining sauce. Sprinkle cheese over top. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until golden.