- 2 cup water
- 1 cup brown jasmine rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup diced dried plums (like Plum Amazins)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 large pear, cored and diced
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Rinse rice and add to pot with dried plums, butter, cinnamon and salt. Reduce heat to low, cover with lid and cook for 40 – 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat and fluff rice with a fork.
- Gently mix in almonds and pear.
- Before serving, drizzle honey on top of each bowlful.