Avocado shines in a sweet dip for tropical fruit – a recipe from Peace, Love & Snacks Cookbook
- 1 avocado, pitted
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chunks of tropical fruit like pineapple, mango and banana
- Thoroughly mash the avocado in a bowl.
- Mix in coconut milk.
- Mix in honey and vanilla.
- Serve cold as a dip for fruit like pineapple, mango and banana
Reprinted with permission from “Peace, Love & Snacks – Taking Revenge on Junk Food – Look and Feel Great Deliciously” by Stan Starsky @2011.