- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounces) can low sodium pinto beans, drained and rinsed well
- 12 soft corn tortillas
- 4.5 ounces Cabot Chipotle Cheddar, Jalapeno Cheddar Light or Pepper Jack Light, shredded
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 avocado, pitted
- Lime wedges
- Fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in a medium skillet. Saute garlic for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add beans and stir until heated, about 2 minutes. Remove from stove.
- To arrange each taco, place one corn tortilla on top of another tortilla. Spoon about 1/4 cup of beans and sprinkle 3/4 ounce of cheese over top. Heat in microwave for 45 seconds. Top with a few slices of avocado. Repeat process to make five more tacos.
- To make sauce, blend cilantro, yogurt and 1/2 avocado in a blender or food processor. Drizzle over top of each taco. Top with a drizzle of lime juice and some cilantro if deserved. Serve immediately.