- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2-inch piece ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 big bunch of greens, such as collards, kale, Swiss chard, bok choy, spinach or arugula, washed with water still clinging and chopped
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add garlic and ginger; sauté for 30 seconds stiring constantly so they don’t burn.
- Add greens and sauté until wilted, 5 – 10 minutes (delicate greens will cook in a shorter amount of time vs. heartier greens.)
- While greens cook, whisk together oyster sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar in small bowl.
- Add sauce to greens and cook another 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.